Ram Navami Food Recipies: Ram Navami is a standout amongst the most imperative Hindu celebrations. it is praised as the birthday of Lord Rama. Its a decent day for keeping quick (vrat) and to recall Lord Ram and sing his bhajans or do some other otherworldly movement like visiting sanctuaries, doing foundations or perusing Ramcharitmanas or some other profound book or recollecting ruler Rama constantly while doing your day by day ordinary errands.
here I am sharing gathering of formulas which are generally made amid Rama Navami celebration. this rundown incorporates formula from north Indian food just as south Indian cooking. in south India, panakam, kosambari (vada Pappu) and neer mor are offered to ruler Rama. a few assortments of payasam or kheer are likewise made. in north India, we break NAVRATRI FASTS DURING NAVAMI thus KALA CHANA, POORI and sooji ka halwa are made.
- PANAKAM RECIPE – Panakam is a cooling drink from the south Indian cuisine and is specially made during Ram Navami. preparing panakam is super easy and you can always alter the amount of water, lemon juice and the few spice powders that go into it, as per your requirements.
- KOSAMBARI RECIPE – A simple and easy to assemble the South Indian salad. its also called as koshambari. kosambari made from moong lentils is served to Lord Rama on the occasion of Ram Navami.
- NEER MOR RECIPE – Neer majjige or neer moru is deliciously spiced buttermilk from the south Indian cuisine. during ram Navami, neer mor is offered to Lord Rama.
- SABUDANA KHEER RECIPE – A popular Indian pudding that is made with tapioca pearls and milk for religious fasting days. this is a creamy smooth kheer. just remember to cook the sabudana pearls very well. once cooked, they should not give you any resistance when you bite into these pearls.
- KALA CHANA SUNDAL RECIPE – South Indian recipe of a no onion no garlic stir-fried black chickpeas with spices and coconut. sundals are south Indian based dishes made with a variety of legumes and is prepared during GANESH CHATURTHI or NAVRATRI festival. few more sundial recipes you can check are SWEET CORN SUNDAL, RAJMA SUNDAL, CHANA SUNDAL and GREEN PEAS SUNDAL.
SWEETS RECIPES FOR SHRI RAMA NAVAMI
- SOOJI HALWA RECIPE – Classic Indian semolina pudding made with ghee and dry fruits. sooji halwa is a quick, easy and delicious halwa which is often made for festive or auspicious occasions. few more popular variations of this halwa you can try are RAVA KESARI, MILK KESARI and SAFFRON SOOJI HALWA.
- COCONUT BARFI RECIPE – an easy recipe of coconut barfi made with condensed milk. the coconut barfi had a melt in the mouth soft texture. you can also make coconut ladoos with the same mixture. few more BARFI RECIPES you can make for festive time are COCONUT BARFI WITH KHOYA, KAJU KATLI and QUICK KHOYA BARFI RECIPE.
- KALAKAND RECIPE – kalakand is a rich milk cake. this is a moist, granular two ingredient kalakand recipe which gets done in 15 minutes. made with paneer and sweetened condensed milk.
- RICE PAYASAM RECIPE – sweet, creamy south Indian Kheer or pudding made with milk and rice. this is the simplest payasam recipe. only four ingredients go in the payasam – rice, milk, sugar and ghee. for more kheer recipes
- COCONUT LADOO RECIPE – Three ingredient coconut ladoos made with fresh coconut, condensed milk and cardamom powder. you can also make COCONUT LADOO WITH KHOYA or this variation of COCONUT LADOO RECIPE made with desiccated coconut and sugar syrup. for more ladoo varieties, you can check this COLLECTION OF 22 LADOO RECIPES.
- BADAM HALWA – South Indian style delicious badam halwa recipe. the recipe gives a really good badam halwa, which has the right sweetness and a lovely texture which is not soft and firm. but kind of between. one which gives a heavenly feeling when you serve the halwa. this is a heavy dessert and just a few spoons of it is enough.
- PURAN POLI RECIPE – Flatbread stuffed with a sweet lentil filling made from chana dal (skinned split Bengal gram) and jaggery.
This is the entire list of the food recipes you can make on the occasion of Ram Navami. Check out some more interesting recipes Ram Navami Dishes